Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 30 April 2011

What I bought in Melborune!

I LOVE SHOPPING IN MELBOURNE!

I live in a sort of country-ish town, so going shopping in Melbourne gives me a chance to go to all the shops that we don't have.  This trip i bought a lot of Winter clothes since Winter is coming up and I needed new clothes. 

I am a sucker for dark clothing especially gray I love my gray clothes but I also love bright clothing. I'm a tad disappointed I brought so much dark clothing but I guess its the colour in Winter.

We spent hours looking through all the shops and I think I came back with a lot of goodies!  I loved everything I brought!

I bought this at Valleygirl, only payed $40. I love it I wore it last night and I've gotta say it was great.  I don't know if the picture is very good but it is a darkish brown colour, I don't have many jackets for some reason so I'm glad I brought this one!

I got this cardigan at Valleygirl as well only payed $15!!! BARGAIN.. It's a sort of creamy gray colour which I need! 

This was from Bardot, I payed a bit more money for this one $70 but I thought it was worth it.  I love wearing knitted dresses and tops so I knew that this was the sort of thing for me.  Would love very nice with a pair of boots.  You could wear this out and about so wear it casually so I think it was a good buy.


Front
Back
 Brought from Bardot and costing $70 again. This is a awesome top, all serious at the front and all party at the back, ha.  It looked good when I tried it one so I thought why not! Once again this could be casual or a party top.


I needed new flats because I go thought them pretty quick.  I always buy them at Ruby shoes because they are cheap and there shoes are cute as.  I got these ones 2 for $30 which was pretty good.


I brought this at Hairhouse Warehouse.  I was watching a YouTube video I believe it to be a video by JLovesMac1 she was talking about this Macadamia Oil product and how she uses it and its really good. So when I came across it I thought I'd give it a go so I just brought a small packet. I haven't used it yet, I'll blog about it when I do but yeah I thought I would give it a try.

2 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

You got some very cute clothes in Melbourne. I really like the top jacket. You have a nice blog, following you now.

xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in California if you have time
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

jordynmarie_25 said...

Thank you very much :)
I've checked out your blog and it's very interesting loving your posts.

xo