Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 30 April 2011

Katy Perry Concert

Hey!

On Thursday night I went to the first Katy Perry concert in Melbourne on her California Dreams 2011Tour.

My ticket and next to it was the confetti that was shot out at the finale.

It was FANTASTIC, she is such a great entertainer and performer.  It was so much better then what I was expecting. She is a great singer life and was very confident and outgoing on stage.  Even some lucky people got to go up on stage and dance with her.  The tickets I got were alright, they were like front on tickets but we were quite far back but you could still see alright. 

When we got there was got these cool promotional GHD/Katy Perry bands.


The stage and props used were so cool there was cupcakes, bubbles, clouds, meat? (there was a point to it i promise haha) and lollies.  She worked the stage good and all her dancers were great.

I haven't been to many concerts, it was my first big one in Melbourne and I thought so highly of it, hopefully all concerts are like this!

I also learnt a few things about her:

1. She can play the guitar.
2. All her songs are awesome!!
3. She is soo fit, her legs were all muscle NO FAT.
4. She CAN sing live not like others *cough Fergie Cough*.


All the photos I got were pretty shit I won't lie just because I was so far back and everything was blurry and to get a good shot I have to zoom in heaps soo this is what I ended up with..


A shot of Melbourne, my flash wasn't working.. shattered!

 Just a few pic's before the concert!

This was the stage set up, this was before she came on.

This was the first time she was on stage she popped up from under the stage.

This was when she was singing "E.T", the lights were crazy during this song it was amazingly cool.  They were like lazer beams everywhere. She was dressed as a Cat!


She was singing "Thinking of You" while playing the guitar, beautiful.


I also bought this T-Shirt!  The sizes were men's which was a bit silly, this is a small in a men's.

No comments: