Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Family Ties

Last night I stayed at my boyfriend Josh's house and as we were going to sleep I tell him to take his gum of of his mouth so he doesn't go to sleep with it in this mouth.  A few hours later I wake up (middle of night?) and his gum is on my pillow, I told him! Lucky it didn't get into me hair.  He's a silly fella and that's why I love him!

Josh while he had been drinking.

Josh and I at a 21st about a year ago.

While we are talking about boyfriend/family I may as well post some pics of my family. My family consists of Dad (aka Damo), Mum (aka Jules), brother Michael and two dogs Lily and Max.
(Just gonna put up their current facebook photos)


That's my Dad, Damo I call him.  This is the perfect photo of him, he loves to sing karaoke.  He plays DDO (Dungeon's and Dragon Online) when hes not singing badly or sleeping.  He's quite easy going.


This is Mum, Julie is her name.  Mum enjoys murder mystery shows like Castle/CSI/Midsummer Murders (which we have in common), murder mystery books and also sci-fi shows like Stargate/Haven/Eureka etc.  Shes the BEST cook, everyone and anyone will agree with me.


This is Michael my brother. He's 2 years younger then me, still in high school nearly 18.  We get along most of the time.  He is also quite into games like Dad (and I to some degree).  Fun fact - he spends more time in the shower than me!


This is Max or Maxi.  He's a black cocker spaniel, about 5 years old.  He is the nicest dog you will ever meet, hes a little shy.


This is Lily shes about 8 she is my little princess. She's a female golden cocker spaniel. She is a bit bossy, loves to play though.


P.S If your wondering how my oral presentation went, I lived, I'm quite sure I went bright red but I didn't stuff up royally.

No comments: