Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 2 April 2011

Quiz Master!

Well apart from working 5 hours today (most of my saturdays go this way) I have done nothing!
I can't be bothered socializing tonight, but if I have an invite somewhere I'll have to go (goal for the year - 'say yes more').  I'll probably rent a movie or something, anything but homework on a saturday night!

I did some quizzes, I did pretty well!

Wedding Movies

I didn't have enough time to put it Licene To Wed! ANGER!


Quentin Tarantino Movies

Just like me to get them all, a true fan!


Highest Grossing Movies of the 2000's


I've done this quiz before, I think I did better the first time.
I should have got The Di Vinci Code, Misson Impossiable 2, Mamma Mia, King Kong and Night at the Museum, don't know why I didnt (hit a blank?).

I LOVE the sporcle quizzes (link to the site in the side bar), made by the fans for the fans. A good time waster aswell or when I'm doing assignments.




No comments: