Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Monday 16 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

The lovely *Clarieabelle has given me a Stylish Blogger Award! How wonderful, thank you very much!  She has a wonderful blog go check her out!

Rules of this award are:
  1. Thank and link back the person who sent the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself 
  3. Award recently discovered bloggers 
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award 
7 Things About Me

1. I enjoy reality TV, I'm a sucker for The Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

2. My favourite drink would have to be Malibu and pineapple juice.

3. I can't stand when people eat with there mouth open, it's so annoying!

4. I'm not very confident. I wish I was though.

5. I love knit dresses, so glad that its winter in Australia!

6. I love stationary and stationary accessories, gives me an idea to do a post about some!

7. I work in a deli, the worst thing about it is that your nails crack a lot, your hands dry out a lot, you can't wear nail polish and you come home smelling like meat... not fun.



I thought I would pass on the love to a few more bloggers which I have came across the last few days:

 
Who I am Awarding
Glady
El
Chelsea

No comments: