Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Thursday 5 May 2011

I have my eye on..

I love my Gwen Stefani perfume and I use it mainly for nights out with the girls or special events but I feel like I need a change or a new type of smell.  For everyday wear I use So.. Superstar which I love its cheap and still smells amazing but I think I want to wear a new scent just to change it up a bit.

When I went shopping in Melbourne last week I did have a look at a few perfumes and these where to of my favourite smells.

Radiance by Britney Spear smelt amazing! It was a smell which I can see myself wearing.  It was quite fruity, I enjoy fruity perfumes.


Kim Kardashians perfume was another one I enjoyed.  It smelt very feminine. Which makes me like it because it different to all the fruity ones I buy.

I'll let everyone know what I choose! :)

*UPDATED*  I ended up buying Ed Hardy, packaging is awesome! Smells like something I'd wear and the best part was it was half prince $39 down from $80... BARGIN! How could I not!

No comments: