Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Busy morning!

Good morning all!


I started my day of with a trip to the gym, 30 min cardio 30 min weights I was stuffed!!  After that I went to the supermarket because I needed more shower gel and I came home with a few goodies!


What I brought!



Rokk Ebony is an Australian brand. I had never tried this brand before but after many coincidences fate forced me to buy it.  During my stay at my boyfriends last night while in the bathroom I was admiring his sisters shampoo which was Rokk Ebony, the bottle was interesting so that drew my attention to it.  She had a special curl one so I just thought maybe it was just for curls.  Anyway leave his house, go to the gym, head to the supermarket and look out what was on special! While going to get my shower gel (that I heart!) I walked past the shampoo's etc and what just happens to be on special 3 for the price of 2 ROKK EBONY! Each of the products were $14.99 so all up I payed $29.98.

They had curl, heat and volume products.  I needed new heat spray so that was a definite buy.  But when it came to the shampoo and conditioner I wanted them both in Volume but alas they only had shampoo in heat or curl so I got heat. 


Heat Shampoo: Smelt nice, didn't lather up as much as I like but my hair felt nice after it, a change from my cheaper brand.
Volume Conditioner: Came out in small doses, once again I like a lot on my hair.  This one didn't smell as nice as the shampoo but I felt that it did its job.
Heat Spray: SMELLS AMAZING! It smells like strawberry's but only slightly, it makes your hair fell and smell fresh! LOVE IT.



I LOVE THIS SHOWER GEL.  I've been using it ever since it came out.  It smells amazing.  Its one of those smells that you just want to eat.  I love the lime one I haven't tried any other ones yet but I they have lemon, mint, chocolate and a few others.  The brand isn't advertised on the front of the bottle but its called PZ Cusson which is a company which sells mainly soaps and stuff.  I payed $3.99 for it - totally worth it!


Last thing I brought was Peppermint Tea.  Love the smell of it but hate the taste, it tastes like nothing to me.  Maybe I need to buy a different brand but I will be sticking to green tea from know on!

Now I'm off to try and do some of my essay! BYE!

No comments: