Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Monday 16 May 2011

My Week in Photos (well not many photos)

Hey Everyone!

My week was not that exciting at all, mainly consisted of homework and uni.  But here were some interesting things I did and probably the high lights of a boring week.

I haven't put on a face mark in ages, I saw a heap of them in my draw in the bathroom and just had to put one on!

This is the Bonne Bell Deep Down Detox Mud Mask, I love this one its the only one that I have used for years.



This was my breakfast on Friday morning, OMG it was heaven!  I love berries and adding them with a few pancakes makes a great breakfast.  I put just a little bit of maple syrup on the pancakes as well you don't really need it though.  I enjoyed this very much!


This was the highlight of my weekend, a dog wondered into our yard.  As I was driving home from work I saw a dog on the road - didn't think much of it.  When I heard my boyfriend out the front I went and opened the door for him and he was with the dog I saw on the road before.  Turns out the dog had cuts on its head and cuts all over its legs. So, Mum rang the local animal lady (don't know her official title ha) and she looked after the dog, apparently this dog had been picked up before, poor thing. 

I must say the dog was quite ugly, I don't really like bull terriers, they have really think necks which make them look mean but this dog was actually quite nice apart from headbutting my boyfriend a few hundred times.

xo

No comments: