Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Tips #2: Taking Photos

When taking photos many things can go wrong and believe me they certainly can.  If you follow my tips you will be ready to go!


*I thought I would black out my friends faces just in case they hate themselves in the photo and kill me for putting them on my blog :) love yas!*


1. Don't ever think you can fit into the photo, because you can't.

*I know because I am a repeat offender!

Sometimes its better to not be in the photo.


It just doesn't work!


2. Be careful not to blink while the photo is being taken.

*this was not a planned photo!

A double fail.


3. Make sure the flash is on when in dull light.


You might end up looking like a Simpson.


4. My Uncle always says "Don't take a photo unless someone is in it or its boring".

Even if its just a tree.


This is one of them photos where just the object would have been just fine.


5. Make sure everyone in the photo is ready and willing.

*This is the worst photo I have ever taken

What we learn from this photo is:
Make sure everyone is in the photo
Don't let a friend keep their mouth open like that
And finally wait until everyone is ready.

*Photo has more impact if faces aren't covered.



Well after this you are now an expert!  Well Done!


No comments: