Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 20 August 2011

Obsession of the Week

Celebrity Big Brother UK 2011

I came across this checking out the news headlines on IMDB the article was on Tara Reid and how she skipped out on her honeymoon to be on Celebrity Big Brother UK 2011.  It got me thinking "Wow. I wonder who else is on this show." just because I love celebrity reality shows!  So, I hit up Wikipidea and the selection of contestants was interesting!

The housemates include:
Amy Childs - Seems really fun but ditsy.
Bobby Sabel - Seems a bit up himself
Darryn Lyons - Hate the way he dresses. He is an Australian Pap, he owns a nightclub, Homehouse in Geelong, Victoria that I was lucky enough to go to once, loved it!  It had Paparazzi photos all over the walls, looked really cool.




Jedward - These twins seem like a fun time but I will get sick of them easily.
Kerry Katona - I have heard a lot about her in the media and wasn't impressed but after watching her in this I have grown to really like her and she would probably be my favourite!
Lucien Lavscourt - He's really cute.
Paddy Doherty - Don't really care for him.
Pamela Bach - Hasselhoff - Seems likes a really fun lady.
Sally Bercow - Don't like her, she tries to hard to be young and cool.
Tara Reid - I have always liked her, seems shy though.

I really enjoyed the first episode and hopefully the rest of the show will be just as good!


Watch the following video and tell me what you think of the show? Who's your favourite?

No comments: