Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hair!

Soon. Well, very soon, I will be going to the hair dresses and getting a cut and a colour.  I have not touched my hair since December last year, not sure why I have left it that long, but at the moment it needs some maintenance.


This is my current hair from a picture taken on the weekend.  You can see a massive change in colours.  The regrowth that is shown has been dyed a chocolate brown colour a few times and has turned out like that. 

 I think I want to go dark again though, I was really happy with it.  But I also really loved my hair when it had a purple ting to it (See Below).


I know it doesnt look that much differnt to the brown but whatevers.


I have desided to bring my hair cut insperation from this picture of Alyson Hannigan's hair.


I really like wearing my hair wavey with curls and this, I think it just beautiful.  I really like the tones she has within her hair but some of that could also be due to the flash on the camera when the picture was taken.

I have been looking at these colours.  I was able to do this at a website called www.thehairstyler.com
(The face in these picture is just a defult face not my own.)


(Brown)


(Purple)
It wouldnt be that purple.

Would love to hear feedback from everyone.  Do you like this style, colour, idea? 
Do you have another idea for me?
 Let me know in the comments!


No comments: