Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 26 January 2013

The best thing that Batman and Robin ever contributed too...

I know what you are thinking, 'it this chick mentally handicapped or something, how can Batman and Robin contribute to anything positive?'  Well...  I shit you not, it is something fantastic.
 

I was sitting in my car sometime last year and I was tuning into my favourite radio station, Triple J, when breakfast hosts Tom and Alex were reading out the weather forecast.  During this forecast a delightful song was playing in the background, this was the song.




I want to thank everyone who made this mix by Luke Million possible, first and foremost, Arnie's voice and acting ablility, director Joel Schumacher and his attention to detail, screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and the free-flowing, witty and powerful dialogue he wrote for Mr Freeze and the lovely people at  Warner Bros who made this whole film possible--because without Batman and Robin, this beautiful piece of ear heaven would not exist.



Thank you Luke Million, please use more Batman and Robin, its ace!




No comments: