Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 1 December 2012

What I am loving ATM?

I am going to start sharing a few things that I am loving at the moment.  I am hoping that people will read this and be open to the possibility of new things that they might not have ever heard of.
 
Music:
 
ASTA - Mt Heart is on Fire
 
ASTA has most recently won Triple J's Unearthed High with this breakout hit.  Love the style, will def make my summer play list.
 
Bag Raiders - Not Over
 
I have  always enjoyed the Bag Radiers's music and this song has been playing on my iTunes non stop.
 
 

Movies:

VS (All Superhero's Must Die)
 
This cam to my attention on Youtube and I have to say this looks like a really cool movie.  Will defiantly be catching this one.


TV:
Emily Owens MD
 
I taped this show my accident a few weeks back and I have to say I love it!  I usually hate the awkward, accident prone, geeky girl character but I really enjoy this one.  Emily Owens gets  thumbs up.


Clothes:
 
 
Its summer so I am bringing out the dresses.  I am in love with Stripey Maxi dresses at the moment, I think they are really trendy and stylish for this season.  I bought one the other day and can't wait to wear it--unfortunately I have really really bad sunburn :(
 
 

I hope you guys like this short and sweet post.  Have a great weekend!






No comments: