Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Saturday 18 February 2012

These are a few of my favourite things...February

Here is a few of my things that I am loving at the moment!

The shoes in this pic (because I couldn't find them at home) are from Factore and I brought them for $5! That's right $5!!!!!


I got this ring from Diva over a year ago and have just started liking it again.  I can only get away with wearing it with certain things.


I got this bag about a year ago. I LOVE IT and have since I got it.  It is small and sometimes annoying when the clip comes undone at the front when I have a lot of things in it, but I still love it! I got it from Colette for $40.


I got this 2012 diary from Smiggle at the start of the year.  I got in a few days after the new year and it was like 20% off, so I was like deal! Only paid about $15 for it which is pretty good at Smiggle.  I carry this everywhere!


I got this for Christmas off my boyfriend its Rhianna's perfume. It smells amazing! Its more of something you would wear out on a special occasion.  I think at the time it was cheap, about $30 or so at Priceline. SCORE.


This lipstick from Maybelline is absolutely beautiful! Cute case too.


 This colour is 710 - Rose Glimmer. Its  a lovely nice pink colour, not many around!



Thanks for reading!



xo


No comments: