Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Monday 13 February 2012

Bring creative...Scrapbooking

I have always been a creative person.
I miss the good old days in high school art class were I could do what I want with what I want.
The uni course doesn't let me be very creative visually.

To my excitement early this year my friends got together and decided to make a scrapbook for our friends 21st birthday. It has to far been a great idea and it looks really good! Ive finished all my pages and thought I would post a few of my favourite ones which I am really excited about!




This one is my favourite of them all.
I used zebra print wrapping paper (so glad I have found this!), gray cardboard, pink paper, diamond stickers, a 'memories sticker' and patterned card.


Similar with this one, black, pink and gray paper, spotted black and pink wrapping paper and a few diamond stickers.


Poka dot, pink and white paper and a few stickers.

So there you have it! What do you guys think of my creations?

P.s I hope my friend doesn't see this before we give her gift to her haha :)

xo

No comments: