Quote of the Moment

They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time. — Anchorman

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Today is a New Day

Hello Everyone,

Im Jordyn, I basically needed a new hobby so this it it.

Im a second year university student doing a BA in Film and Lit and Dip of Professional Writing and Editing, so I guess a blog would be the way to go.

I like love watching films and with that said  I will probably have a lot of content on here focusing on film and a lot of popular culture content.

On the other hand there will also be a lot of stuff also to do with just my everyday life, a place to vent, share and chat. I'll also be comenting on and shareing my lastest fascinations with the world.

I don't expect anyone to even read this, but if they do its great! I basically just want to share my life and hopefully one day look back at it all.

Anyway, enough about me and why I'm here, I'll leave you with the Scream 4 trailer, I've been waiting for this film for years and its finally only 15 days away, excitement much!




No comments: